Fly Buys “Win a Share of 1 Million Points and Pressies” Promotional Terms and Conditions
1. The Fly Buys “Win a Share of 1 Million Points and Pressies” promotion (Promotion) is run by Loyalty New Zealand Limited (Loyalty) and is governed by these terms and conditions and the Fly Buys Membership Terms
and Conditions at flybuys.co.nz (together the Terms and Conditions). Each term used but not defined in the Terms and Conditions has the meaning given to it in the Fly Buys Membership Terms and Conditions.
Promotional Period and Participating Partners
2. The Promotion runs from 12.01am on 1 September 2017 to 11.59pm on 30 September 2017 (the Promotional Period).
3. The Fly Buys partners who are participating in the Promotion (each a Participating Partner) are all Fly Buys partners with whom points can be collected during all or part of the Promotional Period.
Entry into the Promotion
4. Each Fly Buys cardholder (an Eligible Entrant) will receive one entry into the Promotion for each transaction made with a Participating Partner during the Promotional Period, where that transaction qualifies for Fly
Buys points collection. Multiple entries are permitted. Entry into the Promotion requires an Eligible Entrant to notify the Participating Partner before the transaction is concluded that the transaction is a Fly Buys
transaction. This may be done by presenting the relevant Fly Buys membership card or secondary card or by quoting or otherwise providing or linking the card number to which the transaction relates (as applicable).
5. Loyalty and any Participating Partner may at their discretion agree on, and offer to Eligible Entrants, additional ways they can receive entries in the Prize Draw.
6. Loyalty reserves the right to not give an entry to an Eligible Entrant in connection with any transaction made with a Participating Partner where the spend in the transaction was entirely on one or more products or
services which do not qualify for the collection of Fly Buys points (a Non-Qualifying Transaction).
Prize Draw and Prizes:
7. The prize draw in respect of the Promotion will take place on 17 November 2017 at Loyalty New Zealand Limited of Level 3, NZX Building, 11 Cable Street, Wellington, and be conducted by Loyalty New Zealand Limited
(the Prize Draw).
8. The maximum number of points in the prize pool is one million (1,000,000).
9. There are also 8 ‘pressie’ prizes in the prize pool provided by Participating Partners, as detailed below.
10. The share of one million (1,000,000) points and pressies will consist of the following prizes awarded to each Eligible Entrant drawn randomly in the following order (the Prizes):
Win a Share of 1 Million Points and Pressies
The first 6 eligible entries drawn will each win 50,000 Fly Buys Points. (50,000 points per prize. 300,000 for 6 prizes).
The next eligible entry drawn will win free groceries for a year from New World to the value of $13,000 consisting of 52 $250 New World gift cards.
The next eligible entry drawn will win a spring makeover from Harrisons to the value of $6,000.
The next eligible entry drawn will win free electricity and/or gas for a year from Genesis Energy to the value of $5,000 (including GST).
The next 10 eligible entries drawn will each win 20,000 Fly Buys Points. (20,000 points per prize 200,000 for 10 prizes).
The next eligible entry drawn will win a trip for two people to the Australian Open Finals in Melbourne in January 2018 from helloworld.
The next 15 eligible entries drawn will each win 10,000 Fly Buys Points.(10,000 points per prize 150,000 for 15 prizes).
The next eligible entry drawn will win a Falo Core-heat Portable Outdoor Gas heater in black (model 2620375 at 2.18m high x 680mm wide in a triangle diameter) from Elgas.
The next eligible entry drawn will win 5 nights’ accommodation for two people at any Kiwi Holiday Parks location in New Zealand.
The next 20 eligible entries drawn will each win 5,000 Fly Buys Points. (5,000 points per prize 100,000 for 20 prizes).
The next eligible entry drawn will win a $1,000 lunch in the vines from Liquorland.
The next eligible entry drawn will win a $50 voucher every month for a year from Paper Plus.
The next 100 eligible entries drawn will each win 500 Fly Buys Points. (500 points per prize 50,000 for 100 prizes).
The next 2,000 eligible entries drawn will each win 100 Fly Buys Points. 100 points per prize, 200,000 for 2,000 prizes).
Prize Terms and Conditions
11. The following specific terms and conditions apply to the ‘pressie’ Prizes provided by Participating Partners:
(a) New World Prize:
(i) The prize is 52 x $250 New World gift cards (total of $13,000). The winner will be sent gift cards to the value of $3,250 by courier every 13 weeks for a year.
(ii) Gift cards should be treated as cash. They cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. Once activated, gift cards may be redeemed for purchases at any New World store. They cannot be accepted for use at New World
stores' fuel sites or exchanged for cash. The funds available will be verified on request or at time of use. No change is given and any balance that remains on the card can only be used against future purchases at
New World stores.
(iii) Gift cards expire 12 months after purchase. Any balance that remains on the card after expiry will not be available for use.
(b) Harrisons Prize:
(i) The prize consists of a total of $6,000 (products and installation) to spend on carpet and/or flooring at Harrisons Carpet, curtains and/or blinds from Harrisons Curtains and Blinds and/or energy products from
Harrisons Energy Solutions.
(ii) The prize value can be spent at one of Harrisons Carpet, Harrisons Curtains and Blinds or Harrisons Energy Solutions or split across the entities.
(iii) The prize is not redeemable for cash and any amount of product and/or installation required over and above the $6,000 prize value must be paid for by the winner to Harrisons prior to supply of the relevant products
(iv) The winner will be contacted by Harrisons to arrange a free in-home consultation and to confirm their product selection. Harrisons can only supply product available in the winners service area.
(vi) Product selection must be made by 30 November 2017 and installation to have occurred by 31 December 2017.
(c) Genesis Energy Prize:
(i) The prize consists of one prize of free electricity and/or gas (including bottled gas) for a year up to the value of $5,000 (including GST) to be applied to the primary residential account only.
(ii) The prize is inclusive of energy consumption and all fees and charges charged by Genesis Energy for the prior month (including network, transmission charges and other such charges, delivery charges, and any
other special charges as set out on the Genesis Energy website.
(iii) If the winner is not a Genesis Energy customer they will need to switch their electricity and/or gas to Genesis Energy in order to take up the prize.
(iv) Subject to paragraph 11(c)(v) below, each month for 12 months between the dates of 1 December 2017 to 30 November 2018 (the “Prize Period”) the winner will receive their regular bill showing all fees and charges
incurred for the prior month with the total of the bill credited to nil.
(v) The total amount of the Prize across the Prize Period shall not exceed $5,000 (including GST) or 12 months, whichever is first. The winner shall not be entitled to postpone or defer the Prize (or any part thereof) or
receive a credit or refund should the $5,000 not be used in the Prize Period.
(vi) Genesis Energy’s General Competition Terms and Conditions and terms and conditions relating to the supply of electricity and/or gas apply and can be viewed at https://www.genesisenergy.co.nz/genesis-terms.
(d) Helloworld prize:
(i) The prize consists of return economy class flights from Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch to Melbourne, 3 nights’ accommodation for two people at Causeway Inn on the Mall in a Standard Room and 2 Category
3 tickets to the finals matches of the Australian Open at Rod Laver Arena on 27 and 28 January 2018.
(iii) Travel must be commenced & completed from 26 to 29 January 2018 flying in economy class with an airline of helloworld’s choosing to Melbourne from either Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch & staying at
Causeway Inn on the Mall in a Standard Room.
(iv) Booking details will need to be finalised by 30 November 2017. Tickets & bookings are non-changeable once issued. Documents will be dispatched approximately 10 days prior to travel. Australian Open tickets are
purchased via official tour operator Qantas Holidays Australia and cannot accept liability for the standard, location or comfort of the seats supplied to them.
(v) Any additional costs not covered by prize inclusions such as but not limited to taxes, airport & government costs, transfers, meals & beverages, room or ticket upgrades, additional nights or stopovers, visas,
insurance, spending money, or additional passengers, must be met by the prize winner.
(vi) Prizes must be booked & redeemed in store via helloworld.
(vii) Prize flights are on direct operated services only, departing Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch to Melbourne & prize winners must travel together on the same flights in both directions. Stopover or stopovers
within transit are not permitted unless specified.
(viii) Flights, tour space & accommodation is limited & are subject to availability at time of booking. Accommodation is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
(ix) Travel not permitted over public or school holidays for any prize & is at the discretion of airlines & accommodation/tour providers involved.
(x) Prizes are non-transferable or exchangeable & not redeemable for cash. Travel is not eligible for any frequent flyer accrual, upgrades, companion redemption or credit of tier status.
(e) Elgas prize:
(i) Prize consists of one Falo Core-heat Portable Outdoor Gas heater in black (model 2620375 at 2.18m high x 680mm wide in a triangle diameter) outdoor heater valued at $1,500.
(ii) The prize will be couriered to the winner.
(f) Kiwi Holiday Parks prize:
(i) Kiwi Holiday Parks or Top Tourist Park accommodation for a maximum of 5 nights for two people at any location in New Zealand is subject to availability.
(ii) Prize is provided by way of travel vouchers that must be issued by 30 November 2017 and used within one year of issue date. Vouchers are not redeemable for cash or transferrable and must be quoted at the time of
booking and shown at check in.
(iii) Blackout dates of 21 December 2017 to 1 February 2018 apply and the travel vouchers cannot be redeemed during this period.
(iv) Kiwi Holiday Parks and Top Tourist Terms and Conditions and can be viewed at www.kiwiholidayparks.com.
(g) Liquorland prize:
(i) The winner must be 18 years or older to be eligible to win the prize.
(ii) Prize cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash. Payment for the lunch will be made directly to the winner’s selected vineyard restaurant once the winner has informed the Fly Buys Service Centre at 0800 FLY BUYS
of their choice of vineyard restaurant and desired date for the lunch.
(iii) Prize is $1,000 toward lunch (food only) at a vineyard restaurant of your choice.
(iv) To claim the prize the winner must call 0800 FLY BUYS to confirm:
(aa) desired date and time of lunch;
(bb) vineyard restaurant of winners’ choice;
(cc) number of people attending lunch.
(v) The winner’s booking will be made and paid for at the time of booking under the winner’s name and the booking confirmation will be made directly through the Fly Buys Service Centre. Once the booking is paid for
the booking date is not transferable
(vi) Transport to and from the vineyard of the winner’s choice is not provided by Liquorland or Loyalty.
(h) Paper Plus prize:
(i) The prize is 12 $50 Paper Plus gift cards (total $600).
(ii) The winner will be sent a gift card to the value of $50 by courier each month for a year.
(iii) Gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash and are valid for 12 months from date of issue. Any balance that remains on the card after expiry will not be available for use.
Prize winner eligibility
12. Each Eligible Entrant will be eligible to win only one Prize.
13. Fly Buys earning New World Clubcard holders are Eligible Entrants. Airpoints cardholders are not Eligible Entrants.
14. To be eligible to win in a Prize Draw your Fly Buys account details must be complete (including a phone number) and up to date.
15. An Eligible Entrant will not be eligible to win if that Eligible Entrant is an employee of Loyalty.
16. Loyalty may, at its discretion, deem that an Eligible Entrant is not eligible to win with a Prize Draw entry drawn if for any reason that entry has been gained:
(a) as a result of a point that was collected as part of a prize in a promotion;
(b) as a result of tampering with the entry process;
(c) as a result of an eligible transaction that was made within the Promotion Period, which is cancelled at any time during the Promotion Period or at the time of the Prize Draw; or
(d) for any other reason not in accordance with the ways Eligible Entrant’s can receive entries in a Prize Draw as set out in clauses 4-6 of these Terms and Conditions.
17. Unless Loyalty otherwise agrees, to be eligible to win the Eligible Entrant whose entry has been drawn must consent to their name, place of residence, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) being used in any media (including on Fly Buys’ Facebook page, the Fly Buys website and in such magazines as Loyalty may determine) for an unlimited period of time, without remuneration, for the purpose of promoting the Promotion (including any outcome) and the Fly Buys programme and its participating companies.
Prize winner notification and announcement
18. If for any reason Loyalty has tried but failed to make contact with a winner by 5.00pm on 24 November 2017, Loyalty may, at its discretion:
(a) deem that winner to have forfeited their right to a Prize; and
(b) draw another eligible winner in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
19. Loyalty shall make all reasonable efforts to ensure that points prizes are credited to each winner’s Fly Buys Member’s Account within 14 business days of the Prize Draw date.
Limitation of liability
20. Without limiting anything in the Fly Buys Membership Terms and Conditions, Loyalty is not responsible for any technical malfunction of any communications network or any late, lost, incorrectly submitted, delayed,
ineligible, incomplete, corrupted or misdirected entry whether due to error, transmission interruption or otherwise. Fly Buys “Win a Share of 1 Million Points and Pressies” Promotional Terms and Conditions
Fly Buys Noel Leeming Redempion offer
Get closer to your next reward with 10 bonus Fly Buys points when you spend $25 or more at Noel Leeming when you're picking up your reward. Quote code 67957 when you make a purchase.
Each time you choose an Event Cinema reward from 2/8/17 -1/11/17 you'll get an entry in the draw to WIN 1 of 20 Event Cinema Double Passes valued at RRP $37. The prize draw will be held by 15 November 2017 and the first 20 eligible entries drawn will win. To be eligible to win your Fly Buys account details must be complete (including a phone number) and up to date. Unless otherwise advised by Fly Buys the winner should allow 3 weeks from the draw date for their prize to arrive at their address held by Fly Buys. Fly Buys Membership Terms and Conditions apply and can be viewed at flybuys.co.nz.
Salter Electronic Kitchen Scale
Each time you choose a Salter Kitchen scale from 2/8/17 -1/11/17 you'll get an entry in the draw to WIN a Salter Cooks Bluetooth thermometer, valued at RRP$99.99. The prize draw will be held by 15 November 2017 and the first eligible entry drawn will win. To be eligible to win your Fly Buys account details must be complete (including a phone number) and up to date. Unless otherwise advised by Fly Buys the winner should allow 3 weeks from the draw date for their prize to arrive at their address held by Fly Buys. Fly Buys Membership Terms and Conditions apply and can be viewed at flybuys.co.nz.
New Zealand Classic Car, NZV8, The Shed Magazine and New Zealand Performance Car Magazine
Each time you choos eNew Zealand Classic Car, NZV8, The Shed Magazine or New Zealand Performance Car one-year magazine subscription from 2/8/17 -1/11/17 you'll get an entry in the draw to WIN one of 10 Milwaukee tape measure worth $50 each. The prize draw will be held by 15 November 2017 and the first eligible entry drawn will win. To be eligible to win your Fly Buys account details must be complete (including a phone number) and up to date. Unless otherwise advised by Fly Buys the winner should allow 3 weeks from the draw date for their prize to arrive at their address held by Fly Buys. Fly Buys Membership Terms and Conditions apply and can be viewed at flybuys.co.nz.