How to make your password more secure
Here are some tips for creating a strong password:
- If you are using a password which is common or easily guessed (e.g. Password1), it's not going to be enough to protect your account.
- Make it easy to remember, but hard to guess - don't use anything like a day of the week, or the words "Flybuys" in your password, as these could be easily guessed by someone else.
- Consider using a passphrase (e.g. "delightfullyconvenient" - but don't use this!)
- Don't worry about making it super complex. For best effect, make it long, but simple and easy to remember!
To change your password, follow these steps:
- On the flybuys.co.nz home page, go to the top right-hand corner and click the 'Sign in' button.
- Once signed in, go to ‘My Account’
- At the bottom of the page, click on ‘Login details’
Updated: 18 June 2020, 5:30am