About this item
Cut metal with ease. The Dremel Micro cordless rotary tool offers the perfect combination of size, ergonomics and power for both precise and light duty-DIY tasks. Designed to be held between the thumb and forefinger, like a pencil, the Dremel Micro allows a grip that is close to the work piece for superior maneuverability and control. To illuminate projects, Dremel Micro cordless rotary tools feature LED lights that have been built uniquely into the nose cap.
- Variable speed from 5,000 to 25,000 RPM to match the proper speed required
- High capacity 8 V Lithium-Ion battery for longer run times
- Compact size for portability and light in weight for comfort
- 360º grip zone with soft grip for comfort and control
- Quick collet lock for fast accessory changes
- Designed to be held like a pencil for a grip close to the work piece for superior maneuverability and control
- Docking station keeps tool fully-charged and ready to use
- Battery fuel gauge allows you to monitor battery life
- Speed: 5000-28000 rpm
- Battery Voltage (V): 8
- Charge Time: 3 Hours, 45 Minutes
- Length: 8 "
- Height: 1.5 "
- Width: 1.5 "
- Battery Chemistry: Lithium Ion
- Battery: Lithium-Ion Battery
- Material: High Density Plastic
Warranty - 2 Year