New for this season the Loose Unit Carbine wakeboard is perfect for beginners through to advanced riders and comes complete with multi-fit bindings.
• The high-quality Carbine 139 Wakeboard has a continuous rocker helping you get out of the water easily and keeps you on top thanks to it's forgiving performance
• It's wider shape ensures little power is need for wakeboarding and allows for extra pop when attempting your jumps
• 4 continuous channels on the bottom of the board provide stability and the rounded edges let you rotate effortlessly
• Twin fins allow beginners to gain confidence when starting off and can be removed when you want to do switch tricks
• Finished with our Carbine Bindings that have a multi-fit construction & quick dying lycra lining, combined with the non-slip footbed to provide comfort for all day wear
• Length: 139cm
• Freeride shape for less effort and more pop
• Forgiving continuous rocker & four deep guide grooves
• 2 removable long base centre fins for speed and board control
• Construction with PBT surfaces and PU Lite Core with fiberglass reinforcement
• 55 to 100kg rider
If you have any questions about this product, let us know.