About this item
COMPASSION SOUP KITCHEN
Use your points to send this reward to Compassion Soup Kitchen. Everyone deserves a home and quality of life, but unfortunately some kiwis live on the streets and are in desperate need of help.
Please enter the below address as the delivery address to make sure Compassion Soup Kitchen receives this reward and can pass it to someone in need:
Compassion Soup Kitchen
132 Tory Street
Make a direct difference to people without a place to call home with Points for Purpose and Fly Buys.
The classic synthetic, recreational, do-it-all sleeping bag that has set the standard in New Zealand for many years. Suitable for year-round use at lower altitudes.
- Semi-rectangular shape provides more leg room than mummy style bags
- Spiro-Loft fibres are treated to make them anti-bacterial and anti-fungal
- Double layers of Spiro-Loft fibre have offset seams to minimize heat loss
- Comfort Temp lining means that the bag feels cosy as soon as you get into it
- Twin (side and bottom) zips allow separate body and foot temperature control.
- When fully unzipped the bag can be used as a duvet
- NEW design compression cram-sac features a handhold at the end to make it easier to pull out of a pack
- Standard 2.0 kg - 210cm (length) x 75cm (width at shoulder) / 63cm (width at foot)
- Large 2.2 kg – 220cm (length) x 85 cm (width at shoulder) / 63 cm (width at foot)
- Outer fabric - 75D/230T honey ripstop polyester
- Lining - Comfort Temp
- Filling - 2 layers of 200gms Spiro-Loft
- Construction - double layer offset
- Zips - twin zips, left or right option for side zip
- Comfort rating -5°c to 0°c