About this item
The classic synthetic, recreational, do-it-all sleeping bag that has set the standard in New Zealand for many years. Suitable for year-round use at lower altitudes.
- Semi-rectangular shape provides more leg room than mummy style bags
- Spiro-Loft fibres are treated to make them anti-bacterial and anti-fungal
- Double layers of Spiro-Loft fibre have offset seams to minimize heat loss
- Comfort Temp lining means that the bag feels cosy as soon as you get into it
- Twin (side and bottom) zips allow separate body and foot temperature control.
- When fully unzipped the bag can be used as a duvet
- NEW design compression cram-sac features a handhold at the end to make it easier to pull out of a pack
- Standard 2.0 kg - 210cm (length) x 75cm (width at shoulder) / 63cm (width at foot)
- Outer fabric - 75D/230T honey ripstop polyester
- Lining - Comfort Temp
- Filling - 2 layers of 200gms Spiro-Loft
- Construction - double layer offset
- Zips - twin zips, left or right option for side zip
- Comfort rating -5°c to 0°c