About this item
The Dremel 4000 variable speed rotary tool offers the highest performance and most versatility of all Dremel rotary tools. The increased strength of its motor plus electronic feedback circuitry enables consistent performance at all speed levels. Dremel 4000 can use all existing Dremel accessories and attachments plus high-performance attachments to complete the widest range of projects. A slim, ergonomic body provides a 360-degree grip zone for comfort and control in any grip position.
- High-performance motor for maximum performance at all speeds
- Electronic feedback for consistent speed under load
- Variable speed provides maximum control and precision
- Separate on/off switch and speed control dial for the perfect speed every time
- Can be used with all Dremel attachments and accessories
- Quick collet lock for fast accessory changes
- Cool-running ball bearing construction for smooth and quiet operation
- Replaceable motor brushes extend tool life
- Speed: Variable (5000 to 35000 RPM)
- Cord Length: 6 ft
- Length: 9 "
- Voltage: 240V
- Amperage: 1.6
- Width: 1.5 "
- Tool Level: 1 - Corded – variable speed high
- Attachments (1 x 225 Flexible Shaft, 1 x 565 Cutting Guide, 1 x 576 Shaping Platform Attachment, 1 x 675 Lawn Mower Sharpening Attachment)
- Accessories (4 x Collets and mandrels including EZ-lock, 3 x Carving, engraving and routing, 1 x Drilling, 5 x Grinding and sharpening, 9 x Cleaning and polishing, 15 x Sanding, 12 x Cutting)
- Plastic Carrying Case
- 2 Year Warranty