About this item
HiKOKI’s renowned Gasless Nailer technology provides unprecedented power and low running costs. Discover a new world of driving performance and reliability that will increase your productivity on site.
- 18V Air Drive system, nails driven deep by compressed air
- Powered by HiKOKI's ultra quick brushless motor
- Low running cost, no gas cartridge required
- No regular cleaning or servicing required, significantly reducing the cost of maintenance
- Zero ramp-up time from standby
- Consistent performance and power output
- Tool-less drive depth adjuster
- Dry-fire lockout function stops the nailoer from being fired when nail levels are low
- Low noise and low recoil, making it safer and more comfortable to use
- Powered by HiKOKI's standard 18V battery system
- Available as a bare tool NR1890DBCL(G4Z)
- Supplied with 2x 3.0Ah Compact batteries and fan-cooled Rapid Charger.
*Factoring in regular servicing and consumable cost savings, unit serviceability, ramp-up time, productivity and power output, tool system compatibility and toolless operating adjustment into overall tool efficiency in a construction environment, compared to HiKOKI models NR90GC2 & NR90AD.
- Driving Type Air Drive
- Nail Length
- Nail type 50mm - 90mm
- 34° Degree D-Head
- Depth Adjustment Tool-less.
- Loading Capacity 47 nails
- Firing Mode Full sequential
- Battery Platform 18V
- Amp 3.0
- Standard Accessories Charger, 2 x 3.0Ah Compact Batteries, Belt Clip, Carry Case, Safety Glasses.
From October 2018, Hitachi has changed to HiKOKI. Backed by 70 years of credible Japanese design, reliability, quality and innovation as Hitachi Power Tools, HiKOKI is the new brand firmly focussed on delivering unseen levels of high-performance and reliability.