About this item
Moemoe 500gsm wool duvets are proudly made in New Zealand using only natural 100% New Zealand wool. Lightweight and moisture absorbent, wool insulates and breathes, regulating your body temperature, keeping you cozy in the winter and cool in the summer.
- Recommended by Asthma NZWool duvets
- Naturally renewable and sustainable and the production does not cause unnecessary cruelty to animals
- Retain their shape because each strand of wool is naturally crimped. No matter how much you crush a wool duvet the resilient fibres keep it fluffy
- Keep you dry, warm and comfortable.
- Naturally fire resistant
- Reduces the damp conditions and humidity in bedding which encourage the dust mites, mildew and mould that cause asthma and allergies
- Single: 140x210cm
- King Single: 180x210cm
- Queen: 210x210cm
- King: 240x210cm
- Super King: 260x210cm