About this item
Get protected with State Roadside Rescue – you’ll get 24/7 nationwide assistance.
Our Standard State Roadside Rescue entitles you to up to three free rescue call-outs for one year.
Been locked out? Got a flat battery? Run out of petrol? Got a flat tyre? Just broken down?
State Roadside Rescue to the rescue!
With State Roadside Rescue we’ll help when you need it.
- Lockout assistance (keys locked in vehicle), State Roadside Rescue will dispatch a provider to unlock the vehicle or if more convenient, arrange for the spare set of keys to be delivered to the driver.
- Flat battery / jump start, State Roadside Rescue will dispatch a provider to jump start the vehicle. If the vehicle cannot be jump started due to the battery requiring replacement, the provider will undertake this work at the owner/drivers expense (cost of the replacement battery).
- Out of fuel, State Roadside Rescue will arrange, free of charge, the delivery of 5 litres of petrol or diesel, to enable the vehicle to travel to the nearest filling station. If this distance is greater than the 5 litre allowance, an additional 5 litres may be offered or the vehicle will be transported to the nearest filling station at no additional cost.
- Flat tyre, State Roadside Rescue will dispatch a provider to remove the flat tyre and fit the vehicle's spare wheel. If the spare wheel is flat, not with the vehicle or the wrong one, the vehicle will be transported to the nearest First Assistance approved repairer or place of safety.
- Mechanical breakdown, State Roadside Rescue will dispatch a provider to tow/transport the vehicle to the nearest State Roadside Rescue approved repairer or place of safety. If the owner/driver elects to have the vehicle towed/transported to a place of his/her own nomination and this distance is greater than would have been to our preferred repairer or place of safety, the additional charge for the excess kilometres will be at the cost of the owner/driver of the transported vehicle.
- Maximum of x 3 call-outs per annum, the standard roadside assist package will entitle the owner/driver of the vehicle registered to the programme to a maximum of x 3 call-outs in any one year of programme registration. Assistance will be provided should a 4th or subsequent call for assist be required however, all provider costs will be the owner/drivers responsibility and payment arrangements must be made/agreed directly with the provider.