About this item
- Durable XPE deck for comfort
- Super hard HDPE slick for amazing slide
- Lightweight EPS core for durability
- Ultimate leash
Steps to Attach Ultimate Leash:
- Hook the handle rope loops over the leash quick release plug.
- Make the first knot to engage leash with plug loop.
- Make the second knot for extra safety.
- Tighten the loop and the leash.
- Move the cap down to cover the knot.
How to Ride:
- Choose a shallow area of water with no rocks or debris that may contact the board.
- The rider can lie or kneel on the board and hold onto the handles.
- Pull leash slowly until tight.
- Walk pulling the rider along slowly until the board starts aquaplaning.
- Once at a good speed for the rider get creative. Dramatic change in direction will arc the trajectory of the board and will generate greater speed.
- Take care not to exceed a comfortable speed / spin for the rider