About this item
Swiss made Victorinox is a favourite cutlery brand among professional chefs, butchers, fishmongers and home cooks. The inventor of the Original Swiss Army Knife, Victorinox provides a lifetime warranty on all material and manufacturing faults.
An all-purpose knife for cutting meats and vegetables. Used to chop, slice and mince.
- Made of high carbon, no-stain steel
- Conically ground blade, won’t discolour or corrode
- Victorinox uses a special tempering process to produce an edge that can be sharpened over and over again
- Textured FIBROX anti-slip handle with moulded ridge that fits the hand perfectly and is designed to minimise wrist tension
- NSF approved handles with minimal crevices to host bacteria
- Dishwasher safe (though not recommended)
- Made in Switzerland
- Lifetime warranty on all material and manufacturing faults