About this item
Let imaginations run wild, with the only printed jump mat.
Thunder refines Vuly's distinctive design DNA to deliver an exciting and truly affordable Leaf Spring trampoline in a lighter package.
At Vuly, they are often asked what exactly makes a trampoline heavy duty. Well, not all trampolines are created equal. Some are designed with sturdier frames, to hold higher weights and to endure rough weather; others are not.
Trampolines that last longer no matter what the conditions and that can take whatever families throw at them – we believe – earn the title ‘heavy duty’. However, unlike what the word ‘heavy duty’ normally implies, these must-have qualities don’t make those trampolines eyesores, at least not with Vuly!
- Real-world UV testing - Have confidence in your net; our 'wet tests' reflect real New Zealand weather.
- Safe for fingers and toes - Prevent tearing and protect little digits, with superfine mesh.
- Secure door opening. - Climb through a more flexible opening that seals shut while you bounce.
- No frame access - Attach the safety net directly to the mat, and bounce right to the edge.
- Gentle-edge Compact Leaf Springs - Experience lighter Leaf Springs that are pre-curved and rivet-less for a more robust, higher bounce. Pre-curved, with no welds or rivets for even easier installation!
- Truly vertical bouncing - Bounce without the twist of coils and rods, which can strain your knees.
- Easy to install - Assemble the 8-10 distinct parts using only clever push-buttons.
- Galvanised frame - Put to use a double-galvanised and heat-treated frame that’ll last outdoors.
- 150 kg Weight Rating - Invite anyone to bounce. No spring less trampoline has an equal weight capacity.
Specifications – Large:
- Trampoline weight: 115.4kg
- Max user weight: 150kg
- Leaf spring count: 56