About this item
Discover your freedom. Let imaginations run wild, with the only printed jump mat.
Thunder refines Vuly's distinctive design DNA to deliver an exciting and truly affordable Leaf Spring trampoline in a lighter package.
At Vuly, they are often asked what exactly makes a trampoline heavy duty. Well, not all trampolines are created equal. Some are designed with sturdier frames, to hold higher weights and to endure rough weather; others are not.
Trampolines that last longer no matter what the conditions and that can take whatever families throw at them – we believe – earn the title ‘heavy duty’. However, unlike what the word ‘heavy duty’ normally implies, these must-have qualities don’t make those trampolines eyesores, at least not with Vuly!
- Real-world UV testing - Have confidence in your net; our 'wet tests' reflect real New Zealand weather.
- Safe for fingers and toes - Prevent tearing and protect little digits, with superfine mesh.
- Secure door opening. - Climb through a more flexible opening that seals shut while you bounce.
- No frame access - Attach the safety net directly to the mat, and bounce right to the edge.
- Gentle-edge Compact Leaf Springs - Experience lighter Leaf Springs that are pre-curved and rivet-less for a more robust, higher bounce. Pre-curved, with no welds or rivets for even easier installation!
- Truly vertical bouncing - Bounce without the twist of coils and rods, which can strain your knees.
- Easy to install - Assemble the 8-10 distinct parts using only clever push-buttons.
- Galvanised frame - Put to use a double-galvanised and heat-treated frame that’ll last outdoors.
- 150 kg Weight Rating - Invite anyone to bounce. No spring less trampoline has an equal weight capacity.
Specifications – Medium:
- Trampoline weight: 101.9kg
- Max user weight: 150kg
- Leaf spring count: 42