Never be far from a hot meal with the Torpedo7 Element Hiking stove. Extremely compact and light weight so you won’t even notice it is in your pack. A full 170mm pan support with folding arms for ease of storage and stability.
A Safe and convenient butane stove to cook just about anywhere.
• Lightweight stainless steel and aluminium construction
• Large burner head
• Adjustable flame control
• Piezo ignition for easy safe lighting
• Fold-out support arms for added stability
• Fabric travel bag
• Pan Support Span: 170mm
• Packed Size: 90 W x 80 H (mm)
• Ignition: Piezo
• Output: 10,500 BTU
• Fuel: Screw type butane canister
• Gas Consumption: 240 g/hr
• Weight: 182g
• Travel bag: Fabric pouch
• Warranty: 2 years
Torpedo7 Element Hiking Stove
Your purchase will be couriered to your (New Zealand) physical address. If you're not at home when the courier calls, a card will be left in your mailbox with instructions.